Floydco was founded in 1948 by Floyd Zuehlke before changing its name to Floyd’s Glass Company in 1954 after acquiring Taylor Glass Company. Since then, we have become the largest full service glass company in Central Texas for commercial, residential, auto, retail, and factory needs. In 1974, Floyd's Glass Company and our body shop Floyd's Body Works were incorporated and became Floydco, Inc.
We provide professional glass design, repairs and installation services to construction contractors, homeowners, retailers and automotive shops. We are a Safelite affiliate and are active members of Associated Builders and Contractors, Central Texas Subcontractors Association and Texas Glass Association; our industry expertise is second to none.