FLOYDCO. INC - History
Floyd Zuehlke founded Floyd's Paint and Body Works in 1948 located at 1800 West Second Street in Taylor. In 1954, he purchased Taylor Glass Company and changed the name to Floyd's Glass Company, which has become the largest full service glass company in Central Texas for all commercial, residential, auto, retail, and factory needs.
In 1974, Floyd's Glass Company and Floyd's Body Works were incorporated and became FLOYDCO, INC. Today, the company occupies 48,000 sq. ft. of office and warehouse space, employs over 90 associates, and maintains a fleet of over 50 service vehicles.
Floyd's Glass Company and Floyd's Body Works, Divisions of FLOYDCO, INC. are thankful for the opportunity to serve and proud to provide their customers with quality products and professional service.